POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hamapatch problem : Hamapatch problem Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:11:20 EDT (-0400)
  Hamapatch problem
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 25 Jan 2001 04:48:19
Message: <3a6ff663@news.povray.org>
Hi All

I've tried posting this in utilities but with no reply, probably because
it's not read by everybody. As it's rather important to anyone using
hamapatch to make models to be UV mapped, I'm reposting here.

I've just discovered that any use of the translate control point buttons in
2.1 does not export correctly to wavefront obj format, nor any other as far
as I can tell.

I, Does anyone know a fix?
2, Can anyone tell me how to pass this on to the author? He is Japanese and
I can't read his site to find his email address!

Mick